The security of personal data such as name, address, telephone number or e-mail is an important concern for us. That is why we run our web activities in accordance with the laws on data protection and data security. Personal data are used in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). The operators of this website are committed to confidentiality. These websites may contain links to third-party websites that are not covered by this privacy statement.
1. Personal data As a matter of principle, the protection of your personal data is of paramount importance to us at Sonic Core GmbH (SC). Therefore, we do not collect any personal data about you without our consent. You decide whether or not you wish to announce this data to us, for example in the context of a registration, survey or the like. We generally use your personal data to answer your request, process your order, or provide you with access to specific information or offers. In order to maintain customer relationships, it may still be necessary for us to store your personal data, process that we (or a third party on our behalf) use this data to inform you about offers, or to conduct online surveys through which we Better meet your needs. Any unnecessary data will be deleted immediately. Of course, we respect it if you do not want us to leave your personal data to support our customer relationship - especially for direct marketing or market research.
3. Information that is automatically stored on your computer When you visit one of our websites, we may store information in the form of a "cookie" on your computer that will recognize it automatically on your next visit. Cookies allow us, for example, to customize a website to your interests or to store your password so that you do not have to re-enter it every time. If you do not want us to recognize your computer, please set your Internet browser to delete cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies, or warn you before a cookie is saved.
4. Children Children should not transmit any personal data to our websites without the consent of their parents or their supervisor. SC encourages all parents and supervisors to instruct their children in the safe and responsible handling of personal data on the Internet. SC will not knowingly collect personal data from children or use it in any way, or disclose it to third parties unauthorized.
5. Security SC takes precautions to ensure the security of your personal data. Your data will be protected against loss, destruction, falsification, manipulation and unauthorized access or unauthorized disclosure.
6. Links to other websites Our websites contain links to other websites. SC is not responsible for the data protection strategies or the content of these other websites.
7. Right of revocation If you have left us personal data, you can change it and delete it at any time. In this case, please contact our customer service.
8. Questions and comments If you have any questions or comments about the privacy of SC (for example, to view and update your personal data), please contact our Customer Service.
In the case of translation, the original German version shall prevail and be legally binding.